Telenco is holding a special day for its partners
Since its creation in 1999 the Telenco group has been able to adapt to the telecommunications market's requirements. The company develop and provide solutions that meet the needs of technicians and telecom operators. Telenco's strong double-digit growth would not have been possible without its employees’ hard work and the establishment of long-term partnerships. For this reason, we are pleased to gather our partners for an event driven by key information and expertise about telecom networks.
On the next October 3rd, the Telenco group is honored to welcome its partners at 2 pm at Telenco’s headquarters in Moirans (38, Isère). From offices to the laboratory and logistics, they will be invited to discover the company’s backrooms. Then, three round-table discussions co-hosted by Telenco and Infranum are planned:
- 3 pm. – Pre-connectorization in the customer connection: a forward-looking solution?
- 4 pm. – What are smart cities for?
- 5 pm. – Professional inclusion at the heart of PIN projects
Telenco’s commercial offering is notably based on its own brands and on innovative solutions that are already renowned in the telecommunications market. Our representatives will showcase some of these products on two dedicated booths:
- The FTTH booth: Droptic® cables, Telenco® anchoring and suspension solutions and the Eline® range;
- The TED Equipement® booth: introduction of Ted Equipement® flagship products in the Tools, Safety and Pulling-rodding categories.
We are proud to develop tomorrow’s networks with trusted partners who are part of Telenco’s success. Thanks to their commitment, we have been able to grow, evolve and diversify to best meet your needs.